Friday, December 12, 2008

1 month old!

I am one month old today! I am growing like a weed! I am out of my preemie clothes and now into my newborn size! I enjoy sleeping on my belly, that's usually how I nap during the day. My hair on top of my head has started to disappear, going bald already. I like to be sang to, dance & listen to music, jury is still out about daddy's guitar playing. I am a big burper, there's no doubt if I have burped or not. You'll hear it! I've even embarrassed mom a couple of times in public! People are surprised that BIG noise came out of little ol' me!! Hee hee!
I am 4 weeks old and technically that means I'm only 0 weeks! I like it when mommy talks goofy to me, I really listen! I enjoy my tummy time and lift my head up like a big boy. Mom & dad are so proud of me! If only I could get them to stop taking SO MANY pictures of me!!

No comments: