I have my first snotty nose this week, even had a snot bubble, mom laughed at that too! Snot's not too bad & had a little fever a couple of times, but I'm still a good boy. I DO NOT like to have snot sucked out of my nose. I get a little mad but doesn't last long. Fine if it's not the kind of snot that seems to be attached to my brain, that kind makes me mad!!
We celebrated our 1st St. Patrick's Day, of course we all wore green! No pinches for me!!
I have been able to go outside a bit since it's been nicer. Can't wait for the weather to change for good! We're ready to get out there & play!! We finally got to go for our first walk in the stroller. I just sat back & relaxed, so relaxed I fell asleep!
I have been able to go outside a bit since it's been nicer. Can't wait for the weather to change for good! We're ready to get out there & play!! We finally got to go for our first walk in the stroller. I just sat back & relaxed, so relaxed I fell asleep!
I've been eating cereal for a while now, getting ready to start on my green veggies. YUMMY! (I've already had some licks of ice cream & whip cream! Love em both!!) I usually go to bed for the night around 11 and usually sleep til about 6. Get a bottle then back to sleep til around 8:30-9am. Mommy loves my schedule!


No comments:
Post a Comment