Thursday, April 30, 2009

5 months old

Where did the month go?? It just flies by when you're home playing all day!! We have so much fun! I am pulling mom's hair & dad's beard. I like to get my hands on everything! I still love to smile at myself in the mirror, starting to "talk" to myself too! I think I'm too big to mess with rolling around, I'd rather scoot myself in a circle. You never know which way you'll find me in my bed! I enjoy putting my hands on faces & feeling, just beware of the slobber hand! It'll get ya!

My belly button hernia is getting smaller! YEA!! We'll add pics of it later. Mom thinks I have allergies, have a snotty nose, sneezing, & watery eyes. I got to go to my first baseball game to watch my cousin Garrett! It was fun! I'm on to eating fruits now too. Don't really like bananas or applesauce, but I like to eat!! I actually JUMPED in my jumperoo for the first time, mom can't wait til I jump like crazy in it! I'm working on it!

My new trick that mom & dad love is reaching for their hands, when I want to be held. I'm such a big boy!!

At 20 weeks, I weigh 14 lbs 10 oz.....At 24 weeks, I weigh 16lbs 9oz.

No comments: