Let me see what else can I do now...I am sitting up so good, longest time is 15 minutes!! I love to sit & play with my toys. I roll all over the floor, most likely won't be on my play blanket where you may have left me...you'll have to come find me! I can get where I want to go by rolling. Sometimes I even roll up in my blanket & get stuck...here's how mom found me one day...she says I'm rotten! What do you think??
Still no teeth in yet, any day now hopefully. I love to chew on everything! I have a fake cough that I like to show off. Oh and mom's new favorite game we play is I drop toys & she picks them up, over & over & over! It's so much fun! I'm trying so hard to crawl. I push up on my knees & can get up on my hands too but still go backwards when I scoot. I'm going get this figured out soon!
Oh I have a new noise too...a high pitched squeal! I love to play with my mommy & daddy they make me laugh so hard. Everything's funny these days.


1 comment:
I'm so glad I finally convinced your mommy to start this blog!!!! I LOVE reading about how big you're getting!
Post a Comment