Monday, September 28, 2009
Sicky sicky
Last week we went to the doctor to have my ears checked because I had been tugging on them for a few days. Mommy wasn't sure if I had an ear infection or if it was just because of teething (yeah still no new teeth, almost though). One ear was clear & the other was borderline. She said to wait & see, but if I ran a fever of 100.5 then I'd have to get some medicine. Not a good time to get sick though, mommy, mamaw & I were going to spend the wkend in Evansville for a craft show. I held out! Monday morning I got up with a fever of 101. Boy was I hot!! But I was still myself & acting like normal, which made mom & dad happy, they don't like to see me under the weather. We got my prescription filled, it's some pink girly crap that stinks & is yucky tasting (amoxicillin). I have to take 1 teaspoon twice a day for 10 days. My first dose I took very well & then immediately puked it back up. YUCK! Mommy said I was taking my medicine but I don't know what she's talking about, she must have slipped in with my food ??? Hmmm I gotta watch her! She's tricky. They also have been letting me have sips of Mt Dew...what's up with that?? I think they are up to something! But I am a big boy after all. By the 3rd day I was taking it like a champ with no cover ups, or chasers. It's still gross though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment