Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

My first real Halloween! (Last year I missed it by a couple of weeks but I was very present in mommy's costume. She had to incorporate me into something, so she was a pregnant Hooter's girl. Ha ha ha!!)
So now it's my turn to make my own special apperance.....Our plan was to do the Witches Walk but it was rainy & yucky out so I slept through it anyway. I was suppose to be a monster that night, good thing mommy took pics of me trying on my costume, because no one got to see me in it! : (
So on actual Halloween night we had planned to go around to our few neighbors to say hi, but I had a different plan of SLEEPING! What can I say, I like to sleep, just like mommy but I do it more! Hmmm I think she's trying to tell me something, I don't get it. Anyway, we all dress up and go to eat at the Post, just to have a good time & be silly. So mommy made our costumes, spent under $20 total for everything, including daddy's weird thing on his head?!!?? We went as the Rubbles! Barney, Betty & Bamm Bamm (I love to beat on things just like him!) That's how mommy came up with the idea! Here's a few pics from the night!

We are the Rubbles!
Mamaw & Papaw as Paula Deen & a hillbilly hunter guy who kinda looks like Jeff Foxworthy too

No comments: