Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mr. Smiley!


I have been smiling like crazy! I'm starting to coo and "talk" too. I really like to be talked to and am almost giggling, so happy!! Mom's happy cause I've been sleeping for 5 hours straight at nite!


I went to the movies for the first time. Miss Addison was my date! We all went to see Paul Blart Mall Cop. I slept through the whole movie, didn't even make a peep!

I had to have my newborn screening test redone. We got a letter in the mail saying my test came back abnormal. So mom & I went to the hospital to get it redone. They said it was my lactose level, it was borderline and needed to be checked. They thought it may have been just from my formula. Fast forward to results....all is well. Came back normal! WHEW! Mom & dad were really worried! But I'm good!!

Mom & Dad celebrated their 5 year wedding anniversary on the 27th.

I weigh 10 lbs now, still gaining about 6-8oz a week. I'm getting so big!!

No comments: