Since Dad has been off of work for the holidays, he has the morning shift w/me so mom can sleep in (she's still a night owl!) Dad's been learning a lot, getting used to me and how I like things to be done. He's not used to the dirty diapers though. Mommy laughs & laughs at him, while he's gagging! I am almost 8 weeks old (really almost 4) Weigh about 8lbs 10oz & 20 3/4in long. I have started smiling this week. And trying to make some noises, other than grunting! I've been a lot less noisy at night, sleeping more sound.
We threw an early surprise 30th birthday party for mom. It was at the Post w/all the gang. She was surprised! Good thing I can keep a secret! 
For New Year's Eve, we went to the Post w/Mamaw & Papaw Clark. Uncle Eric, Katrina, John & Tyla were there too. I got dressed up and wore my tuxedo shirt! Daddy was embarrassing! He sang karaoke, but I slept! He's going to embarrass me a lot through the years, I'm sure & a lot worse too. We stayed out & partied til 3AM! Happy 2009!



No comments:
Post a Comment