Friday, December 18, 2009

12 month check up...Finally!

I couldn't go to my 12 month check up & get shots like I was suppose to because that was when I was under the weather so I finally went today. They weighed me as 23lbs 1oz, that's the 44%ile. Measured at 31in long, 73%ile. My head circumference was 48 1/2", 92%ile....still ruling that catergory....just like daddy! Big ol Stallings head! Sadly, I got 4 shots! Mommy & mamaw thought I was going to have a horrible reaction & cry til I puked. They were ready for it but I only cried a little bit! I'm such a big boy! Dr. J was once again very impressed with all I have accomplished already. That's me, an overachiever!

As usual, mommy took a pic of me on the table & here it is...as I'm rolling off the table! Good thing she caught me!

Don't know why I can't flip pic. Try again later!

No comments: