Mommy & daddy took me to Owensboro to get my hair cut at a place called Snips & Parties. Mommy has trimmed my hair several times now but it needed an all over cut. I got to sit in a yellow Hummer.
What more could a boy ask for?? Mommy came prepared with a sucker & my fav toys & such, but none needed. I was mesmerized by how cool it all was there!

Wasn't too sure about that clipper thing! It left red spots on my super sensitive baby soft skin!
DONE!! Oh yeah, there's that super neat vacuum too! Telling ya, I was in 7th heaven!! I got a framed certificate with an after picture and Stephanie filled in my info on my 1st haircut. Oh and saved a lock of my hair too! What a stud! I think daddy was jealous & wanted to get his hair cut next!
After that we went through a cool car wash.
See the thingys on the windows?? I was very interested in what was going on! But thristy after all the excitement of my hair cut. Can you see a difference in my big boy hair cut??


No comments:
Post a Comment