Lucky 13! Just had doctor's appt so my stats have just been posted so I'll save you from reading them again! Let's see what's new....I started riding my 4wheeler! Not just sitting on it, pushing the button & really going...need brakes!
I've been sleeping all nite still! Love to watch Mater Tales on tv, mommy taught me to say "Daggum" just like Mater! I'm a remote control theif! But ask me for it & I'll bring it to you too, so that's a plus! FINALLY learned how to drink thru a straw! Mommy was about to give up on me. I can shake my head no, when I'm told no...kinda gets me out of trouble! New words...choo choo, HI!, mamaw (kinda). Still love books, cars, anything to make noise with, stacking things, putting stuff in baskets, etc. I can get down off the couch & mommy & daddy's bed...that's a long drop! Oh & I can put coins into my piggy bank so you better watch your change!!


No comments:
Post a Comment